Fwd: Fwd: FW: [plug] ubuntu 6.06 and file permissions for fat32

Josh Fletcher joshyf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 07:46:44 WST 2006

Hi,

I tried both EricS and Michael's edits to fstab, but the most I got was
being able to sudo access the folder. On the actual drive I can do stuff,
but when I try to access that folder I get a permission denied unless the
command has been sudo'd...

By the by, what's the easiest way to open a root terminal in Ubuntu?

Thanks, Josh