[plug] Status of Opensource WA

Kai J Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Fri Sep 22 12:00:19 WST 2006

I figured you probably weren't allowed to comment, that's gotta
suck...but then of course it stops you from speaking your mind and
saying something that might come back and bight you on the arse in a few
months.

Speaking of technology roadshows, that's exactly where I first saw Open
Source WA, at the Kimberley Expo in Broome earlier this year, met Kevin
and the crew, exchanged contact details and had some interesting
conversations since then ! It was good to walk into the roadshow bus,
see open source everywhere and talk to people like Kevin, great job !