[plug] FIXED! On reboot the whole volume dissappeared!

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sun Sep 24 00:04:17 WST 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 08:11 +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> I've now got an
> 80Gb, a 120Gb, a 250Gb SATA, and another 250Gb sata.... It's nice
> having lots of space spare :p

It always makes me chuckle to myself when I read such things :-)  Keep
your statement archived somewhere - just for a laugh.  Sad truth is that
five years from now you'll look back and laugh at how you could ever
think that much space was generous ;-)  Remember when we booted and ran
a complete OS off a single 740KB (or was that 360KB?) floppy and hard
drives were the stuff of dreams?  The need for space and speed continues
to grow and grow ;-)

Gavin