[plug] Dead internet

Shayne O'Neill shayneo at bestflights.com.au
Fri Sep 29 09:01:00 WST 2006

Nah turns out someone upstream screwed up and advertised our /24 range
at work, and kinda stole our routing.

Took eftel a bit to work out what was going on, but it came good in the
end.

Man you really should see the chaos that goes on when a large multi
million dollar dotcom loses its /24.

It'd be kinda comical in a horrible way if it wasn't for the fact I was
the guy tasked to fix it, then its rather not fun.