[plug] Fetchmail Config

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:35:35 WST 2007

Hi Guys,

I'm at a bit of a loss to how Fetchmail works with configuration
(Probably just not reading the man pages and internet properly!)

What I have is the following:
An OTRS install that uses fetchmail to retrieve IMAPS e-mail from a
server in Germany and pipe it into OTRS for processing.

I can't seem to work out where I should be storing the .fetchmailrc
files and how to run a cron job on it ever 3 to 5 minutes.

The server in Germany also has an SSL certificate that is signed
internally (thereofre browsers and mail clients always throw up a
screen asking to accept the certificate).  Withh fetchmail stop at
this point, or is there a way that I can force accept it?

Cheers Guys
~Chris