[plug] um yeah Hi

Mary Wright mary.wright2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:01:38 WST 2007

Well Hi

  I just moved over to Esperance  from Sydney ... my partner is in
the mining boom and all that kinda stuff

  I am into the  linux and I was wondering if anyone had any leads on
PPL / groups down this way .That being somewhere Near Esperance I guess

  I mainly use Ubuntu as easy laptop installs and Gentoo pritty much
for everything else .I built a decent MythTv Box3n which seems to be
way over kill with the 3 digital channels here the Mythtv Box  has 4
DVB cards

if anyone wants to chat or has any leads on a group down here I would
appreciate  any replies

Reagrds DrU