[plug] Casual Work

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Fri Apr 13 23:45:23 WST 2007

Jon Miller wrote:

> Looking for someone as a casual to work 1 day at week,
> Must be have good communication skills, knowledge of Linux (SuSE
> preferred), some Novell and Windows servers and desktops.
> Send CV to my email address.

I replied privately two days ago, and again just after college today,
have received no reply so I'm sending via the list in case there's a
problem somewhere and you're not receiving the mail I send directly.

I'm looking for weekend work because I'm at college form 8am to 5pm
Monday to Friday and I can't fit any work after college during the week.
Can you be more specific about the work involved and what pay you're
offering ?

--
Photographer and severe weather fanatic

Organised by shooting date: www.vk6ksj.net/gallery/
Organised by category: www.vk6ksj.net/photography/

Favourite recorded storm to date:
www.vk6ksj.net/photography/2006-01-17_Thunderstorm/

Favourite lighting storm on stills camera:
http://www.vk6ksj.net/gallery/rls121106 (2 pages)