[plug] Very cool new Linux device

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 12:27:25 WST 2007

--- "Senectus ." <senectus at gmail.com> wrote:

>  "bringing Internet access to the next billion people."

That's the Goolge initiative after their failed experiment to have free
WiFi in MoutainView. They had WiFi router on top of the poles outside,
but the signal could not reach inside the apartments and houses... Now
they want people to own the WiFi routers inside the buildings instead.
Something like: "be nice to your neighbor"...

> If I had venture capital I'd be investing in this idea (and Google).

Sorry! All the good juicy bits of the company already belong to some
heavy VCs and Google... :)