[plug] Fiesty at Workshop

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 00:20:56 WST 2007

On 4/23/07, Lance Duivenbode <plug at duivenbode.id.au> wrote:
> Slightly related - anyone had any issues running Feisty over Edgy? Four
> of us at work have just built Edgy development boxes and are considering
> upgrading them before we get too settled in.
>
> Lance

Only thing I've noticed is that azureus is broken (badly). See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/azureus/+bug/83594 among
others. Not quite sure why it was so hard for the package maintainer
to get the latest upstream version (which works) seeing as the bug was
reported, what, two months ago, but hey.

If you're using the boxes at work I imagine that won't be a showstopper :)

-Patrick