[plug] Vmware server 1.0.2 unstable on clean debian etch installation.

Joshua Chase joshych at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 29 17:29:04 WST 2007

Why is vmware server 1.0.2 unstable on clean debian etch installation?
I have had to problem with this version of vmware server on linux before. I have it running well on a clean debian sarge box. The clean debian sarge box is a 900mhz duron running on an asus a7n266. The clean debian etch box is a 333Mhz celeron running on a proprietary dell motherboard with a 440LX chipset, i think (the model is Dell optiplex GX1).