[plug] Uncapped ADSL in Perth

Adrian Chadd adrian at creative.net.au
Mon Aug 6 13:11:05 WST 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007, Mark Slatem wrote:
> Does anyone know of any uncapped ADSL providers in Perth and can
> recommend one over another, mainly going to be used to host a couple of
> servers at my house and  for rsync backups over the net & voip traffic,
> probably estimate using about 100 - 150 Gigs a month.

I didn't think anyone ran unmetered ADSL providers at any speed above
512kbit.

That said, if you're chasing mostly-WAIX bandwidth and want some
reliable hosting, I might be able to hook you up. I started a hosting
business specifically because I needed the above kind of hosting.. :)

Adrian

- $25/pm entry-level bandwidth-capped VPSes available in WA -