[plug] [OT] Companies in Perth that can flash BIOS chips

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 6 15:02:58 WST 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 15:02 +0800, Arie Hol wrote:

> On 6 Aug 2007 at 14:46, Richard Meyer wrote:
>
> > <<Topic police alert>>
> >
> > "Ullo, 'ullo, 'ullo, what's all this then? A whole stream of messages in
> the
> > main Plug list that don't even mention Linux? Right, come along with me,
> > then! You can't say you haven't been warned!"
> >

> Er, excuse me Mr Plod - I think you will find that this has been an OT
> thread since it's inception.
>
> :-)

Which goes to demonstrate that the more OT you are, the more
informative/valuable your mail needs to be to get away with it.  PLUG
has traditionally been somewhat liberal in defining OT, but at times the
problem has been bad enough that the OT list was deliberately created to
cater for such a need.  Use your discretion when deciding which list to
post to.  When in doubt, default to the OT list.

My $0.02

Tim Bowden