[plug] Beryl gone south

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 6 23:58:00 WST 2007

Hi all,

I've had beryl installed on my ubuntu 7.04 laptop for some time, and all
has been well.  The other day the desktop cube functionality
disappeared.  Tonight I tried to get it back.  Removing .beryl did
nothing, so I removed and re-installed all things beryl related.  Now I
have the beryl settings manager, but no beryl functionality.  No wobbly
windows, no cube, nothing.  I don't even have the desktop effects menu
entry that previously existed under the system menu.  Anyone got any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim Bowden