[plug] 5 1/4 inch floppys

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 15:55:58 WST 2007

I see stuff like this go by periodically on freecycleperth in yahoo
groups. A couple of socket A boards were offered in the last fortnight
and there's always people who are offering old parts and complete
systems. Just make a wanted post.

By the way, anyone need any old P2 or P3 slot I CPUs? I only need two
of them from a bag I got from freecycleperth. (some need HSF units
re-attached).

Ari