[plug][semi-OT] PCIe x1 SCSI RAID cards...are there any?

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Fri Aug 10 08:07:47 WST 2007

Hi Ari,

Dell's PERC 4e SCSI RAID controller is PCIe.  You could try buying it as
a spare part from Dell, or on eBay like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dell-PERC-4e-DC-LSI-MegaRaid-320-2E-PCI-E-X6847_W0QQitemZ110157845222QQihZ001QQcategoryZ39968QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's made by LSI Logic under their MegaRAID brand, so you may also be
able to source it through an LSI Logic reseller.  MegaRAID has been
supported in Linux for ages now.

Regards,
Paul