[plug][semi-OT] PCIe x1 SCSI RAID cards...are there any?

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:19:02 WST 2007

Okay...they can't be x1, so they must all be x4...

What are the dimensions of a PCIe x8 slot? I think the x4 slots on the
PCIe riser may be using x8 slots...

Also, does anyone know where I might source one of the ADRPCIXRIS
Intel riser cards? So far it appears that these aren't available in
Australia :(

TIA

Ari

Sorry to have gotten so far OT, but OS considerations have taken a
back seat to just sticking all the hardware together! :(