[plug] I need a mirror for RedHat Enterprise linux V4 .iso

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:56:01 WST 2007

Hello again,

I have the "library" at my house as I am the PLUG librarian.
It is now just a cd case filled with over 200 cds and dvds of linux, oracle etc.

You can get the cds in one of the following ways:
1. Pick them up from my house (we would just arrange a meeting time.
2. Meet me at my work in the Perth CBD and I will bring them along.
3. Meet me at a PLUG meeting and tell me to bring it along.
4. I can mail you them, but this is less preferrable as it costs me money ;)

Let me know what you wanna do.

I believe my cds are Red Hat 4 AS? I could check when I get them out
of the box...

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com
Registered Linux User #372573