[plug] Dinner with Pia Waugh: Annalakshmi: Thur 23rd (RSVP required)

Davyd Madeley davyd at madeley.id.au
Sun Aug 19 23:09:59 WST 2007

Following on from her last whirlwind tour of Perth, Pia Waugh is racking
up the frequent flyer miles and coming to visit us again. This time
we're dining in community-driven, vegetarian style at Annalakshmi on
Swan <http://annalakshmi.com.au/>.

The date is Thursday August 23rd and the time will probably be around
7pm (to be confirmed).

Please let me know via email ASAP (e.g. by Tuesday avo) so that I can
make a booking.

N.B. those of you familiar with Annalakshmi will be aware of the "eat
what you like, pay what you feel" policy. Note that this is not the case
for group bookings. With a group booking, I think the usual cost is $20
per head (for free access to the buffet), but I'll confirm this when I
book.

Regards,
--davyd
UCC Secretary, 2007

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA