[plug] Dinner with Pia Waugh: Annalakshmi: Thur 23rd (RSVP required)

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Aug 20 10:42:51 WST 2007

> > >Following on from her last whirlwind tour of Perth, Pia Waugh is racking
> > >up the frequent flyer miles and coming to visit us again. This time
> > >we're dining in community-driven, vegetarian style at Annalakshmi on
> > >Swan <http://annalakshmi.com.au/>.
> > >
> > >The date is Thursday August 23rd and the time will probably be around
> > >7pm (to be confirmed).
> > >
> > >Please let me know via email ASAP (e.g. by Tuesday avo) so that I can
> > >make a booking.
> > >
> > >N.B. those of you familiar with Annalakshmi will be aware of the "eat
> > >what you like, pay what you feel" policy. Note that this is not the case
> > >for group bookings. With a group booking, I think the usual cost is $20
> > >per head (for free access to the buffet), but I'll confirm this when I
> > >book.
>
> Has anyone been there?
> I would love to go but will not be able to eat if they only server "Hot"
> food, I would like to know what the range is.
> Thanks

The food is always different since it's cooked by volunteers. It's
always vegetarian/some vegan food - which is good for me :) The times
I've been nothing has been too "hot" (as in spicy hot).

Count me in Davyd =)

Jason Nicholls
Jason Nicholls                     email: <jason at mindsocket.com.au>
http://jason.mindsocket.com.au/   mobile: +61 430 314 857