[plug] Debian Exim - Big brother

Nathan Alberti nalberti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:00:38 WST 2007

Need a little bit of help getting a configuration setup for exim, I'm
not too familiar with it so I don't quite know where it goes...
especially under debian which seems to use a custom config parsing
system.

Anyway...

I need all email to be CC'd to a single user, It appears that there is
a suitable option something like;

unseen deliver "admin at host"

But i'm not sure how where to up this in the config under Debian an I
am not familiar with exim filters.

The goal is to get a copy of all email activity so it can be viewed by
an admin as the server is located in a standalone, secure facility.

Anyone ?

TIA

Nathan.