[plug] vpn breaks home network

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 13:08:06 WST 2007

"To allow local LAN access, it must be enabled on both the VPN Client
and the VPN device you are connecting to."

Yes, yes and yes, unfortunately. I worked for Cisco a couple of months
ago and that's their setting on the servers. I couldn't even print on
my local netwrok. I tried a couple of tricks but didn't go anywhere.

Fred

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/cisco_vpn_client/vpn_client46/linux_solaris/user/guide/vcugls3.html