[plug] No more seagate for me...

Craig Foster Craig at fostware.net
Wed Dec 12 12:30:20 WST 2007

Yep, connect via SAMBA to the WD and everythings OK, but "WD hates
linux" gets more clicks :S

The Anywhere Access allows use via the internet, so I can understand the
stance from WD - we don't allow sharing AVI/MP3 etc over the internet by
more than one person at a time.....

Ditto for the simple workaround for the Seagates - lol.

Craig F.