[plug] The Fifth Elephant

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Sat Dec 15 20:51:44 WST 2007

Well... this is about organisational stuff, so I guess
it's on topic.

I'm back in Perth, probably for good, northern suburbs.

I'm officially a Disabled Pensioner (these things happen
when somebody smacks your head into a road good & hard)
so for $3.20 I can travel anywhere in Perth (& back)
(& to Mandurah from this coming week) for a day.

I'm happy to work on stuff (typically involves spending
half an hour turning a blank PC & a CD or few into a
fully working DNS, Web & email server in about an hour)
& will be interested in attending the December meeting
(if there is one) to yak away with y'all.

Oh... & if you want a book...

http://leonbrooks.blogspot.com/2007/12/fifth-elephant.html

Cheers; Leon

http://www.taslug.org.au/       Member, Tasmania Linux User Group