[plug] Re: FOSS condemned for data archival - don't let it go, unchallenged

Meg Travers sonic at interthingy.com
Sun Dec 23 13:11:06 WST 2007

Actually, the National Archives are now producing their own FOSS
software named Xena for putting data into stable long-term formats.

http://xena.sourceforge.net

This is the area that I work in and there's alot of work happening on
it, especially in Australia - ranging from PDFing everything to use of
Xena for 'normalisation'.

Cheers,
Meg

--