[plug] Free Computer Rack

scott at terminus.net.au scott at terminus.net.au
Fri Dec 28 10:59:38 WST 2007

Hi PLUGgers

I have a rack that I am giving away to a Perth Linux User.

It is taller than me so it is over 6'. It has three shelves and a few RU at
the top. Keys are missing, front door is Perspex.

It needs to be picked up in the next couple of days or it is going into the
back of the shed and wont be coming out until sometime in the future. Pickup
is in Atwell just off the Armadale exit on the Kwinana Freeway.

To arrange a time or viewing call me on my mobile below. If I don't answer
leave a message and I will call you back. Please leave a message with a
better description than "please call ....." if you want me to return your
call :)

Kind Regards

Managing Director - AssureTek
Vice Chair - Society of Linux Professionals (WA)
Phone - 1300 551 696 Fax - (08)9213 0889
Mobile - 0400 212 724
PO Box 1392 West Perth WA 6872
Disclaimer: http://www.assuretek.com.au/disclaimer.html