[plug] FS: Embedded Hardware + Wireless Routers

Nathan Alberti nalberti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:03:23 WST 2007

Pluggers, I have been cleaning up and I have the following items for sale;

1 x WRAP 2 Indoor (233 MHz National Geode SC1100 CPU, 128 MB RAM) With
128MB CF (SanDisk) and 12V 1.5A regulated power supply. Add a mini PCI
wireless card to make an awesome wireless AP or asterisk box. As new
in box, powered on a few times but no longer required for project.
http://www.yawarra.com.au/hw-wrapindoor.php
$225.00

Zyxel P-660HW Series 802.11g Wireless ADSL 2+ 4-port Gateway, Approx 6
Months old, one of the best and most reliable, bought it to remove the
clutter of a seperate modem/router and access point. No more ADSL :(
$80

Linksys WRT54G v2.2 (216 MHz	16 MB 4 MB)
Great little access point very flexible and a number of linux packages
for it, already flashed with OpenWRT.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WRT54G#WRT54G
$50

Via EPIA Mini-ITX M/B MII12000-LVDS with 1.2GHz Via Nehemiah Core + 512Mb Ram
1 CardBus Type I and Type II slot +1 CompactFlash Slot
1 CompactFlash slot
1 RJ-45 LAN port
1 PS2 mouse port
1 PS2 keyboard port
1 Serial port
2 USB 2.0 ports
1 VGA port
1 RCA port (SPDIF or TV-Out)
1 S-Video port
1 1394 port
3 Audio jacks: line-out, line-in and mic-in (Smart 5.1 Support)
http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/mainboards/mini_itx/epia_m2/index.jsp
Currently in an ATX case which I'm happy to see it go with.
$250

Via EPIA V Mini-ITX M/B 800Mhz C3 256Mb Ram
Great little box for the care or other small aplication. In a mini ITX
chassis but the fan bearing has gone so rather noisy but works fine.
http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/mainboards/mini_itx/epia_v/
$100ono

I also have a Cisco 1721 router chassis (no WIC's) and a Cisco 7960 IP
Phone with powersupply if any one is interested before I ebay them.

Regards,

Nathan.