[plug] [OT] city pub with wireless

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at westnet.com.au
Tue Feb 6 15:32:45 WST 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 13:29 +0900, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> Tim Bowden wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Anyone know of a good city pub with wireless?  There's a couple of us
> > OSGeo people getting together tonight and we need a venue with good food
> > and wireless.  Anyone interested is welcome to come along, once we find
> > a venue.
>
> It's not a pub but Dome on the corner of Murray and Milligan.

Thanks Jeremy.  We have ended up at Bells Cafe on the river (near the
belltower) http://www.bellsfunctions.com.au/home.php where there is paid
wireless.

<shameless plug>
If anyone is interested in Open Source Geospatial then you may want to
come and See what Rob Atkinson will be showing with geoserver.  We will
be meeting for dinner at 6pm.  Call me if you have any questions (04
2316 7272)
</shameless plug>

Regards,
Tim Bowden