[plug] [Semi-OT] Laptops

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 18:57:42 WST 2007

I'm looking to buy a laptop in the next few months, and was hoping for
some recommendations for a Linux Friendly laptop.

Ideally good battery life is something I'm after, as well as having a
good range of connectivity options. Price is a big factor as well.

>From what I can see, there are a lot of laptops coming with Nvidia
cards now, which is my preference, and I would prefer an AMD but
wasn't too sure how they compare in battery life for laptops.

So, what do you pluggers recommend as a good Linux Friendly laptop
with good battery life?

Thanks, hope the Perth weather is a nice as it is over here!

Tim

--
Linux Counter user #273956
Don't email joeblogs at scouts.org.au