[plug] SOCIAL GET TOGETHER

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Wed Jan 3 11:59:56 WST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 10:55 +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 03, 2007, Timothy White wrote:
> > Just making sure every knows (Seeing as I can't read properly atm).
> > Alex has said he'll be there from around 6:30, and the movie STARTS at
> > 7.00pm! See you all there tonight!
>
> How do we identify the PLUG group? I haven't met many of you..

EASY. Just look for the the geeky ones in the crowd ;-)  LOL.

Sorry, couldn't resist such an opportunity at perpetuating stereotypes -
whereas I know that pluggers are made up of a range of ages, gender,
social status, hair, skin and eye colour.

Hope you all enjoy the evening - too far for me to travel from
Dwellingup to join you, though my kids want to see the movie :-)

Gavin