[plug] [OT] For sale

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at ursys.com.au
Sun Jan 7 11:23:01 WST 2007

Hi All,

I have a few items up for sale that will be going into the quokka and ebay,
but I thought I would offer it here first.

HP1100 21" CRT monitor (uses a Sony Trinitron tube) - can do 1600x1200 at 85hz
(maybe more, but that's what I was running it at)
Mustek 1200UB Plus USB scanner
Cisco 827 ADSL router
Canon S400SP Printer
Sola 4kVA 4RU Rackmountable and networkable UPS
2RU Rackmountable Server with PIII 800Mhz processor, dual processor
motherboard, 256MB ECC Regiatered RAM, 20GB HDD, etc

If anyone is interested in any of these parts please email me an offer. The
highest offer will win provided it is in the ball park of what I am looking
at for it otherwise it will get advertised.

Cheers,

Adam.