[plug] nVidia Card

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 11:56:06 WST 2007

Sorry, I completely forgot about the off-topic list >_<  So my apologies.

The drivers installed are the drivers issued by nVidia on their
website.  The highest res possible is 1024*768 according to list all
modes.

As far as I am aware all the correct drivers are installed.  This is a
new machine and today is the first time I have used it.  Horrible
trying to get used to 1024 again!

I will try installing different drivers and if that fails I will
e-mail the manufacturer.

Cheers!
~Chris