[plug] Opening at Syra

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Mon Jul 2 17:47:44 WST 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 16:46 +0800, shayne - sYra wrote:
> Hey all.
>
> We've got a Sysadmin job at Syra networks in North Perth on a $100K+ p/a
> basis. The boss is looking for someone pretty experienced with hosting
> and whatnot, so yeah.
>
> http://it.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=18&PageNumber=1&JobID=9795680
>
> Theres a Junior PHP code-monkey one available too, which would be well
> suited to a graduate hacker.
>
> http://it.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?Sequence=26&PageNumber=1&JobID=9796025
>
> (Sorry about sending an ad to the list, but yeah the boss wants someone
> good and is prepared to pay.)

As far as I can remember we decided Linux related jobs were on-topic.
BTW, your links don't work properly, BUT you can get to the job by
removing the references to Sequence and PageNumber as in
http://it.seek.com.au/users/apply/index.ascx?JobID=9796025

> Also hi :) I havent posted a while, but I'm back with more stupid
> questions than you can poke a stick at :)

And we have more stupid answers than you can believe ...  ;-)

> Cheers,
> Shayne.
Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629