[plug] Gentoo on APC cover disc

hatari at iinet.net.au hatari at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 6 14:20:29 WST 2007

Hello, Tomasz....

Part of the installation asks what type of file system is desired.  I specified ext3.  The
installation continued.  On a subsequent boot I noticed (in the scrolling text) that the file
system being mounted (ie installed) was ext2.  It just ain't what was requested.  That's all.

I have since removed that installation and moved on to others.  I might revisit it some time.
At that time it wasn't critical for me, just a nuisance.  So I removed it.  Since it is removed I
am not sure which distro.  (I suspect an Ubuntu-based one - but don't hold me to that
because I am not sure.)

Regards,
wayne