[plug] PLUG Ordinary Committee Members - Nominations Open

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:58:18 WST 2007

On 7/3/07, mccabedj <mccabedj at ucc.asn.au> wrote:
> Patrick Coleman wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > At the PLUG AGM earlier this year, there were no nominations for the
> > position of Ordinary Committee Member. A motion was made and
> > subsequently passed to move the election to the PLUG mailing list. As
> > such, the PLUG committee is currently accepting nominations for the
> > position until 04/07/2007 (7 days from today).
>
> I'd like to nominate myself. I am a financial member of PLUG, UCC and
> the UWA student guild. I am also a CS postgrad. I'd like to help PLUG
> network with other UWA based organizations.

Seconded.

As this mail was sitting in the moderation queue for some time,
nominations will be extended until this Monday (13th July 2007). As
before they will be accepted by email to this list.

A vote will be held at that time as above.

Cheers,

Patrick Coleman
Vice-President
Perth Linux User's Group