[plug] Converting WAVs with 0-bit sample size?

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:43:03 WST 2007

Hi all,

As part of a larger project I'm doing I want to batch-convert a bunch
of WAVs into MP3s. Normally I would use lame, but on these particular
ones it bombs out with "0-bit sample size is not supported!" straight
away.

Anyone know of a way around this, or an encoder that is known to work
with "the files lame rejects"?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.