[plug] Open Source download meters

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:47:53 WST 2007

Yea I thought there was a thread a while ago on it but I couldnt find it
in the list archives. It'd be easier to have some nice GUI to use but I
guess I can use iptables if I can't find a graphical program, does anyone
know of any graphical download meters? even a graphical frontend to
iptables would be good.\

Caleb