[plug] Presentation suggestion...

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 18:54:01 WST 2007

Hi,

May I suggest a PLUG presentation where the different distributions are
presented? A few of them, the common ones or the ones members use or
know? With the pros and cons. Maybe 5-10 minutes speech and a couple of
minutes of a demo?

I really don't know anything about the pros and cons of the different
distributions, so I would love to hear about them.

I also would like to see a presentation on how to compile the kernel,
basically to be able to work on the kernel, make some changes and
submit a patch if successful and interesting...

And maybe one about the kernel architecture and on eabout the
filesystem architecture.

Thanks

Fred