[plug] 2.6.22 Kernel

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Tue Jul 31 15:50:07 WST 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 15:29 +0800, Adrian Woodley wrote:
> Gavin Chester wrote:
> > Hey, I really don't want to stir the pot but isn't this the sort of
> > quick and 'expert' help that some have bemoaned that is increasingly
> > missing on this list? (ducks for cover)
> >
> > Gavin
>

> Yeah, but I expertly helped myself.

sure, while that's true (i.e., you zeroed-in on the issue), let's not
underplay Fred's effort to help you, nor underplay the knock-on effect
of inadvertently helping someone else through you 'thinking aloud' on
this list and it now being in the archives for search engines :-) Put it
this way: I have learnt what little I know about linux by picking up
knowledge from lists that may not be of use/need to me until long after
I first read it.

BTW: Without emoticons I can't tell how you intended your reply, so I
only trust it was meant in the nicest possible way, 'cause it could be
misinterpreted.

Gavin