[plug] stupid question?

Joshua Chase joshych at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jun 3 18:02:14 WST 2007

I say that if theirs a problem where it should'nt be either the software, hardware, or configuration of software or hardware is faulty. I tend to lean to hardware problems with really weird ones.

Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote: Joshua Chase wrote:
> Never heard of the converter mentioned. I think your hardwares' faulty

Here is a possible example of one such device.

http://www.oriontelecom.com/converters/ethernet-e1.html

Now, would you care to elaborate on your thought process concluding in a diagnosis of faulty hardware?

Brad
PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au