[plug] routing problem

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Thu Jun 7 12:21:31 WST 2007

Can't figure out what the problem is but a client reported their access to the internet was down and when I went to look into it I found the router had been reset to factory defaults.  I configure this and the router was able to connect to the ISP.  I can ping from the server to the Internet and all is fine.  However, when I try to ping from a clients PC (Win2000 Pro), I can only ping the server (Debian) on the internal interface. Cannot access the Internet from any workstation.
Can anyone shine some light on the subject?

     Router
        |192.168.1.254

     Debian 192.168.1.2(eth0)

        |192.168.0.2(eth1)