[plug] routing problem

Michael Holland myk at myk.id.au
Thu Jun 7 07:41:07 WST 2007

So your Debian server is also acting as a router?
1- is debian forwarding packets?
2- does the other router have a correct routing table entry for the
   192.168.0.x  LAN?   - seem a likely problem. It needs to know to route
   packets via debian, unless debian is running NAT, which is probably NOT
   a good idea.
3- do the users know that debian is a gateway? You running DHCP on debian?