[plug] Where can I get Ubuntu CD's?

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Mon Jun 11 15:15:21 WST 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 13:45 +0800, David Buddrige wrote:
> Can you get such satellite internet for <= $50 per month?  Also what
> is the cost on the hardware required?
>
> thanks
>
> David.

Google on it or just go to telstra and search out the links on their
site to find exact details. You have  to be in a hibis-qualified rural
area (I am). The last time I looked you get free installation and the
first 12mths at half price. I haven't pursued it though because the
plans and speeds available are ridiculous: something like 200Mb/mth at
124kb for $20, from memory.
Gavin