[plug] Linux and Microsoft and deals

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 16 00:43:56 WST 2007

Hey Kai,

Peace and goodwill to you.

I hope you're not one of those student pilots who "buzzes" over our house
and wakes me up before lunch time................

I live right near Jandakot airport, and I am often concerned by low
flying, noisy aircraft that seem to be flying too low, (too close for
comfort).

Last year we had one crash in a front yard, just two streets from my
house - he had just flown over our house when his engine coughed,
spluttered and died. His plane then displayed the aviational
characteristics of a brick and landed in somebody's front yard - just
missing a carport and the car in it.

Fly like an angel, not with an angel.

Take care and good flying.

Regards Arie