[plug] Linux and Microsoft and deals

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 16 21:04:12 WST 2007

On 16 Jun 2007 at 18:15, Alex Polglaze wrote:

> Arie Hol wrote:
>
>     OK Alex and Adrian, why doesn't everybody gang up on Arie and beat
him
>     to death with a baseball bat, because he dared to make comment
about
>     certain low flying aircraft.
>
>     You have both made valid comments in defence or aircraft and
trainee
>     pilots. I do not dispute what may or may not be the requirements
for
>     pilot training. I made my comments about a particular aspect of
>     certain activities.

It all started off as a lighthearted comment, and got beaten out of shape
because my words were taken out of context.

Have any of you read Kai's off-topic response to my initial comments, and
my reply to his response ????????

I seem to be talking to the trees, you have all made valid comments and I
accept them, many of your comments are true and correct but your
interpretation of my comments is totally f##ked.
I seem to be talking to the trees, you have all made valid comments and I
accept them, many ot your comments are true and correct but your
interpretation of my comments is totally f##ked.

I seem to be talking to the trees, you have all made valid comments and I
accept them, many ot your comments are true and correct but your
interpretation of my comments is totally f##ked.

I seem to be talking to the trees, you have all made valid comments and I
accept them, many ot your comments are true and correct but your
interpretation of my comments is totally f##ked.

I seem to be talking to the trees, you have all made valid comments and I
accept them, many ot your comments are true and correct but your
interpretation of my comments is totally f##ked.

(Repeat the above another 1,000 times)

I am not against Jandakot airport, or people who fly planes, I built my
home here and lived here for 19 years it's a great place to live. I like
aeroplanes, I like people who fly aeroplanes, I like Jandakot airport.

I don't like what a few people do in certain types of aircraft

[...]

Now do you people, get what I was trying to say all along, or do I need
to shout a bit louder.

The same arguments were once passed about Maylands airport, but in those
days there were less people and less planes.

I think it's great that Jandakot is one the busiest airports in the
world, I think it's great that Jandakot has been there for over forty
years. I don't care if Jandakot has ten thousand arrivals and/or
departures every day. It's all wonderful.

I just get concerned by a handful of low flying aeroplanes that fly TOO
LOW over the built up areas.

Regards Arie