[plug] shameless

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu Jun 21 20:03:10 WST 2007

Patrick Coleman wrote:
> On 6/18/07, Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> wrote:
>> Is it dead? Can't seem to get to it.
>>
>> In fact, on further investigations it looks a lot like all the plug
>> machines are dead, in which case
>> I doubt this message will make it back to me.
>
> Correct :) Shameless apparently cacked itself (technical term) a
> couple of days ago and I believe Cameron got Hostaway to reboot it,
> but it looks like most of the mailservers are only just retrying.

My logs say it died 17/6/2007 3:08AM GMT+4 +/- 1 hour and came back to life 21/6/2006 9:08AM GMT+4
+/- 1 Hour. (Leafnode poll failure logs) ;)

I did at one point try and get into spark, but the isp here made some ugly network changes reducing
the MTU slightly and I only figured out what was going on last night. It may or may not have been
down :)

Brad