[plug] older laptop ram compatibility and availaility

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Tue Jun 26 14:41:00 WST 2007

Gavin,

Largest you can get is 128mb according to my supplier, for that model
laptop.

A1870128	128	128MB TOSHIBA SATELLITE 4090XDVD/XCDT 	PA2062U $39.00 ex

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.