[plug] DVD burn question

David Dartnall darts at dialix.com.au
Wed Jun 27 16:42:17 WST 2007

I have copied a DVD .iso file to hard disk and attempted to burn two copies.
The first was fine and the second seemed fine when it was being burnt
but when inserted to play, Feisty reported that it was an empty disk and
asked if I wanted a file burnt to it or to 'ignore'.
Investigation with Nautilus shows s folder named VIDEO_TS holding a
series of files called
VIDEO_TS.BUP;1
VIDEO_TS.IFO;1
VTS_01_0.BUP;1
VTS_01_0.IFO;1
VTS_01_1, 2 or 3.VOB;1
VTS_02 ....etc.
The one that worked had a similar folder in this case named in lower
case 'video_ts' but also a folder called 'audio_ts'.

Any thoughts? Where have I gone wrong?

regards
Dave Dartnall