[plug] [Fwd: Free 19" CRT Monitors]

Caleb Duggan caleb.duggan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:08:03 WST 2007

Ok, my phone number is 0423-289-381, is there a number I can contact you
on incase I get lost?
What time are you likely to be there till? I'm able to get in there in
about 30mins.
Oh and, Does the building have a name? just incase the number is hard to
see.
Am I better to go to 45 St Georges Terrace or 200 adelaide terrace?

Thanks