[plug] PLUG Ordinary Committee Members - Nominations Open

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 19:15:15 WST 2007

Hi all,

At the PLUG AGM earlier this year, there were no nominations for the
position of Ordinary Committee Member. A motion was made and
subsequently passed to move the election to the PLUG mailing list. As
such, the PLUG committee is currently accepting nominations for the
position until 04/07/2007 (7 days from today).

The OCM role consists of generally being active within PLUG, and
helping out with any committee issues that may arise (generally on the
committee mailing list). You should be a financial member of PLUG.

You will need to nominate yourself (or have someone nominate you) and
be seconded by another financial member. If there are more than two
nominations then we will have a vote here on the list. Votes will then
be accepted via email to the PLUG list from current financial members.

We already have one nomination from Timothy White for the position,
which I will second.

I would strongly encourage anyone interested to nominate themselves -
it's not a position that
requires huge amounts of your time.

Cheers,

Patrick Coleman