[plug] [Fwd: Free 19" CRT Monitors]

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Wed Jun 27 21:08:19 WST 2007

Thank you all for a fantastic response.

Almost all have now gone to a better home.

Additional to the 19", we now have 2x 21" available to be gone by COB
tomorrow. Preference to pickup between 2-5pm tomorrow from CBD location.

Please contact me off-list if interested :)

Enjoy!
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.